For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though many, are one body, so it is with Christ. For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit. - 1 Corinthians 12:12-13
We believe that God intends for us to play an active and vital part in the body of Christ, the local church. He wants us to experience the local church as a home more profoundly wonderful and meaningful than any other place on earth.
At Green Ridge Baptist, we provide this book to every one who takes our Starting Point Class to explain how membership in the local church can produce spiritual growth in its members and how each member can contribute to the growth and health of the whole.
- A Healthy Church Member is an Expositional Listener
- A Healthy Church Member is a Biblical Theologian
- A Healthy Church Member is Gospel Saturated
- A Healthy Church Member is Genuinely Converted
- A Healthy Church Member is a Biblical Evangelist
- A Healthy Church Member is a Committed Member
- A Healthy Church Member Seeks Discipline
- A Healthy Church Member is a Growing Disciple
- A Healthy Church Member is a Humble Follower
- A Healthy Church Member is a Prayer Warrior
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. - Romans 12:12